Name:
Location: Ramsgate, Kent, United Kingdom

Full time house husband, genius, sculptor, inventor, writer of novels and non-fiction books and articles, brewer. Part-time I do graphic, layout and typesetting work for a local printers. And Tarot and Rune reader too.

Monday, June 12, 2006

Had enough

Right so, back to work on Monday morning and the hottest day of the year. After a day at work we tried to sort out the house but to be honest it was too hot and too tiring and the Vax carpet cleaner wasn't shifting the dirt.

On the money front I got the carburettors for the Husky back in from the reconditioners. And one was bent so I spent £8 at an engineering workshop to get that fixed. Spent £1.55, £5.94 and then 75p on food. And I think that was it for today. I know it doesn't add up but we found some money in a business account so we took out £10 for the carbs and paid for the £5.94 lunch with that.

In: £15.94
Out: £16.24

So, I only spent £2.30 out of my purse and put £2.00 back in so it should be £8.56 in there! Actually it's £5.66 because we spent £3 on work based sweepstakes and I must have found 10p somewhere!

So out is £19.64!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home