Name:
Location: Ramsgate, Kent, United Kingdom

Full time house husband, genius, sculptor, inventor, writer of novels and non-fiction books and articles, brewer. Part-time I do graphic, layout and typesetting work for a local printers. And Tarot and Rune reader too.

Friday, June 16, 2006

Still tired

Got some money into the business today and spent some of it on the business which is outside of the scope of this blog. Bought lunch at Tesco for £5.33 and went shopping after work. We bought a new wheelie bin with some B&Q vouchers from my Mum which reduced the cost to £9.98 - and I bought our eldest son (ES) an England flag to wave for 48p. Then went to Argos and spent more vouchers and £7.99 on a freeview box. We've got rid of Sky now so that's saved us £22 a month. Then we went to Asda and put £1 in a box for Guide Dogs. Then I did something I haven't done in a while and bought some stuff that I can't remember how much it was! ES had a kinder egg for 40p and 3 packs of party invites for £1.68 each (£5.04) as he's five soon. And some turkey for £1.68 plus a loaf of organic bread and 2 pints of mik.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home