Name:
Location: Ramsgate, Kent, United Kingdom

Full time house husband, genius, sculptor, inventor, writer of novels and non-fiction books and articles, brewer. Part-time I do graphic, layout and typesetting work for a local printers. And Tarot and Rune reader too.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Payday!

When I get time I'll go back through the bank statement and work out what went in and came out. At the moment it's all very confused as not everything has cleared. Yesterday I did two lots of shopping for £25 and £68.11 which set us up nicely. As it was my birthday, the first lot was a lot of cakes for work!

Had a lot of car trouble, trying to get one through the MoT. Spent £81 on some parts, and put it into a garage where it will cost a lot more tomorrow. We also put £20 diesel in the Xantia and filled up one of the Imps for £23. There will be a lot more to come out in the next few days. I'm leaving my account alone for a bit to see what clears!

It occurred to me as a result of doing this blog that we're not as poor as we think. We make a lot of decisions knowing that we have revolving credit with both my Mum and my mother in law. This month we paid them each back £150 (5% of total salary in) and I know we're going to have to borrow some, possibly more than that, to get through to the end of the month. But, they both feel they can be honest with us about whether they can afford to lend us money, and are willing to help, so we are actually quite lucky in that respect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home